Monday, June 06, 2005

feeling self consious...

Malmö, Sweden

Weather: Cloudy, rainy. 13C (where the hell is the summer?)

Today is a bank holiday here in sweden, swedens national day, its the first time its become a bank holiday which is cool cos my parents and friends were home from work. My parents dragged me out to a fairground/park and I brought Rebecca and her son, Philip. We didnt stay too long. After that I went food shopping with my parents and we went back home and had Tacos for dinner. Yum...
I've been feeling a bit fat lately so I went for a run with my dad and Im planning on going to the gym tomorrow. I wanna look good, god dammit!
After the run I've just been watching Friends and chilling out in front of the computer, managed to speak to my baby too. Happy for him cos he got both the auditions he went for and is opening up the show. Well done baby! Love ya loads. xxxx That reminds me, I need to look up a flight so I can go over and see the show in July...
Well its only 9pm now but Im gonna go to bed early as I have to be up early to go to the jobcenter and sort some stuff out...hate that sorta thing but its got to be done! Tomorrow is going to be a productive day I reckon...:o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home