Saturday, May 28, 2005

Busy day!

London, England

Weather: 18 C, Sunny, Windy

Today I fancied going sunbathing in the local park but Leon had managed to get the day off work and I was persuaded to go in to Covent Garden with him to collect some pictures and while we were there we wandered around and also had dinner at a Pizza Place.
Since I knew I had loads to do, stuff to buy and a lot of packing to do, both for Sweden and Yorkshire, we tried to get back at home as quickly as possible. So while leon went to work to pick up a bag he had left at work, I got on the bus to tesco to pick up some whisky for my dad (alcohol is very expensive in sweden!), then went back home and started packing. Its nearly 9pm now and we havent even finished yet. The bus leaves tomorrow morning at 7am for leeds! Im knackered...
We also found the mouse (or was it a rat?) that was spotted in the staircase about a month ago dead and rotten in the boiler room! that explains the smell of that place. Yuck...luckily Leon got rid of it. At least men are good for something eh?
Im sorry todays blog is quite shit but Im exhausted and wanna go to bed! Probably wont be able to post anything until next week when I come back from Yorkshire...
Hope you have a nice week people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home