Monday, June 06, 2005

A bit of shopping

Malmö, Sweden

Weather: Cloudy, 18C

I slept like a log last night and woke up around noon and decided to do something so I ended up going shopping with my parents. We were feeling exercise so we rode our bikes to the shopping center which is about a 30 mins walk away. While we were there, we met up with my best friend, Rebecca and we went for a hunt for make up and clothes and I ended up with 3 tops, one very colourful halterneck top and one simple white string top and a white tight cardigan sorta top. Make up will have to wait as I couldnt find the right colour eye shadow. Have to buy all new make up now that Im back to blonde. Dark eye shadows doesnt really work when you are bright blonde! After that we drove (rebecca drove) to a shop that sells everything very low price, its mainly products that have been left over from shops so I got 2 self tanning lotions for 5 pounds instad of one for 12 pounds. Bargain! Also have to get a tan or you look like a ghost being blonde. My budget doesnt really allow me to go to sunbeds anymore...hmm.
After shopping we went back to mine for dinner and then went for a walk (in hope to lose weight) but ended up with crisps and dips and coke and pigged out on that while watching a DVD, "the forgotten" which was rather good. Rebecca went back home, my parents went to bed and I spoke to my baby on the phone for a while. Feel a bit bad leaving him there on his own. I was fine when he was with his parents but now he's back in London on his own and is apparently finding it hard to deal with which makes me feel pretty shitty and guilty. But hopefully it will get easier...and his best mate is probably gonna come and stay to keep him company.
Its midnight now, i was wanting a nice bubble bath but its too late now so will have to be in the morning instead. Im off to bed now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home